Join us. We’re in search of a PhD-level communicator to join our team in an advisory, part-time capacity. Our work is translational, interpreting the world’s leading-edge science and technology into stories, images, and presentations which unlock its meaning for influential audiences. It’s fun. It’s hard. It’s a commitment to learning and humility. And it all happens really fast.
At s2s Public Relations and Communications, our mission is to enlighten journalists, influencers, customers, and investors to our clients’ potential and promise to disrupt technology, improve lives, and save the world. Little stuff like that.
We’re looking to grow our team with other like-minded creative who share our core values of:
- More fun than bullet points can contain
- PhD in relevant field related to biotechnology, oncology, genomics, artificial intelligence, robotics, or surprise us!
- Polished written and verbal communications skills that can be tailored to broad audiences within and outside the scientific community.
- Ability to meet in person with clients and s2s team for a minimum of two hours each week.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Representing s2s PR at networking and industry events throughout the Greater Seattle area
- Reviewing and supporting the creation of communications materials including press releases, blog entries, case studies and other collateral.
- Consulting and providing preparation support for client presentations.
- $75/hr (minimum 10/hr month)
- Business expense account with monthly stipend
- Business origination compensation
- Potential for full-time employment
- Complimentary tickets to Seattle’s NHL team
Please send cover letter, resume, three writing samples (including 2 tailored to non-scientific audience) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ve got a good shot of winning us over early if you can tell us what’s wrong with the image below.
s2s Public Relations and Communications is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage individuals from all cultures and communities to apply.